Located in Houston, Simple Beauty Artistry is dedicated to provide a wonderful experience and bring out your inner beauty.
Photos by Harper blankenship photography
Simple Beauty Artistry opened in May 2010 and is located in Old Town Spring with a recently opened second location in midtown. With a team of 12 artist, Simple Beauty Artistry is a company leading in the beauty industry offering traditional makeup, airbrush makeup, hairstyling, sunless tanning, lash extensions, hair extensions, and barbering services. The team is available to travel international, interstate, locally, and available to take a party of any size. We are here to provide your with an amazing experience!
(832) 276 - 8668
26504 Preston Ave.
Spring, TX 77373
Old Town Spring
M-Th 9 am–5 pm
F-Su closed for events
Studio open by appointment only
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you bring your own chair? Yes we can bring our own chairs, lighting, side table, and power strips if they're not available at the location where services will be provided.
- How long does it take to do hair and makeup per person? Hair and makeup can take from an hour to an hour and 45 min max depending on the style of makeup and hair style provided. Makeup takes between 20-30 min and makeup can take from 30-45 min.
- How long will you stay on the day of my event? Once the work is completed, the artist/hairstylist will leave to the next event. You have the option of having your artist stay for touch ups at an hourly rate of $100 per hour. You must add the additional time to your contract prior to the event date so that we can plan accordingly.
- What happens if you can't make it on the day of the event? We have a team of 10 artist and in most cases are able to accommodate you with a different artist in case of an unforeseen emergency.
- What methods of payment do you accept? Do you require a deposit? We accept cash, Venmo or Paypal. Yes, deposit is half of your total, and the remaining balance is due 3 weeks prior to your event date. A signed contract and a deposit gurantees your date.
- Do you take care of the entire bridal party yourself or do you bring multiple artist? Depending on the services being provided and the time frame we are working with, one or multiple artist are available to take care of your party. At the time of your booking, we will discuss the amount of artist needed to complete your services. If you need more artist, additional artist can be provided for an additional $100 per artist.
- How long will my makeup last? Airbrush makeup is an 18-24 hour wear foundation and is always recommended for events that start early to ensure it lasts all day. Traditional makeup lasts an average of 6-8 hours depending on your skin type. Traditional makeup will not come off, but will need to be touched up more often than airbrush makeup.
- How do you calculate travel? We ask you provide the address where you're getting ready and we can then calculate the distance from our studio (round trip). The first 20 roundtrip miles are complimentary and anything outside of that will be charged at $1.50 per mile.
- Do you do hair or makeup first? The lead artist will determine if you should do hair or makeup first based on the style, look, and time we have to get ready.
- Do you offer trials and consultations? Yes, we offer in-studio trials by appointment Monday - Thursday. During you trial a full makeup application and/or hairstyle will be done to visually see how it will look on your big day. Only one hairstyle/makeup is done at the time of the trial. You are welcome to use your trial for your portraits as long as it is done Monday- Thursday.
- Do I need to bring anything with me on the day of my event? If you are wearing a veil, headband, or jeweled piece please bring that with you otherwise nothing else needed.
- When should I book? Your date is only guaranteed with a signed contract and a deposit. Some months are busier than other like March, April, May, October, and November and we recommend you book as soon as you decide to book with us.
- Can I pay cash on the day of? Unfortunately there is a lot going on during your wedding day that we ask that you pay 3 weeks prior to the event date to avoid any confusion. We can take cash or Venmo for any upgrades provided on the day of the wedding paid directly to the artist.
- Can I add services on the day of my event? Yes, however we are obligated to provide and complete the services on the contract first before taking any additional clients. If time permits and the artist doesn't have an additional event to go to, we are more than happy to add more services. Any additional services will need to be paid in cash or via Venmo prior to begining the service.
- Do you provide a touch up kit? A touch up kit can be purchased prior to the wedding day for $65 and it include a lip liner, lip gloss, blot film, powder, bobby pins, mint, tissue, powder, and a brush. Honeymoon kits are also available for $115 which includes the touch up kit items as well as mink lashes, lash tweezers setting spray, and eyeshadow pallet.
AlL you need
No need to worry on the day of your wedding about touch ups, we have everything you need. From touch up kits, honeymoon kits, mink lashes, lip sets, brushes, and eyeshadow pallets we have you covered.
eye shadow pallets $35
Choose from our 3 different style pallets. Each pallet has a great variety of matte, shimmer, and frosted shadows ranging from light beige to black for a great smokey eye.
mink lashes. $25
Upgrade your makeup application with our our beautiful mink lashes. These lashes are soft, full, and hand made lashes with each pair usable up to 20 wears and 10 different styles to choose from.
Lash tweezers $10
Easily apply your lashes with our lash tweezers. Our tweezers are light weight and with the peace curve to fit any eye shape they are sure to help apply your lashes just right.
Touch up kit includes a lip liner and lipstick, blotting sheets, powder brush, sample size powder, travel size setting spray, compact mirror and comb, bobby pins, q-tips, and bobby pins.
Honey moon kit includes a lip liner and lipstick, eyeshadow pallet, mink lashes and lash tweezers, blotting sheets, powder brush, sample size powder, travel size setting spray, compact mirror and comb, bobby pins, q-tips, and bobby pins.
Our Simple Beauty Artistry brushes comes with a makeup bag and 12 must have natural and synthetic brushes. Collection includes: a powder brush, angled contour brush, dual fiber foundation brush, flat foundation brush, concealer brush, angled eye brush, two blending brushes, pencil brush, and two flat eyeshadow brushes.
We would absolutely love to hear about what you have in mind for your hair and makeup needs and answer any questions you have. Once you fill out this form, we'll be in touch with you within 1-2 business days. Weekend emails will be answered on Mondays.
Please complete the form below
Monday-Thursday 9 am–5 pm
Friday-Sunday closed for events
Studio open by appointment only
26504 Preston Avenue
Spring, TX, 77373